- 2 3/4 cups wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 cups apples, cored, peeled, and sliced
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Step 1: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Step 2: For the pie crust, mix coconut milk, coconut oil, and wheat flour.
- Step 3: Roll out dough to around ¼” then cut to fit into pie tin/muffin pan.
- Step 4: Press the dough to the sides of the tin to create a bowl for the filling.
- Step 5: Place apples and 2 tablespoons of water in a saucepan. Cook on low heat until the apples are soft.
- Step 6: Combine cornstarch, cinnamon, and leftover water in a bowl and whisk together.
- Step 7: Pour this mixture into your saucepan with apples and let the mixture cook for another 10 minutes or so.
- Step 8: Let the mixture cool, then put scoops into your pie tins or muffin pan.
- Step 9: You can leave the pies open-faced or use the leftover dough to make a pie lattice pattern on top.
- Step 10: Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes.
- Step 11: Allow it to cool, then serve to your furry friend in a KONG!