This tropical treat is sure to delight your pup!
– 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
-1 cup granola (make sure it doesn’t have raisins)
– 1/2 cup pineapple
-1/2 cup peanut butter
1. In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients together.
2. Add wet ingredients and continue mixing until full incorporated.
3. Mixture can be spooned into kong as is, or rolled to form logs
4. Freeze mixture for a few hours.
5. If formed into logs, insert into kong, serve, and enjoy!
6. Store remaining logs in freezer bag. Can be stored for up to 6 months.
*Please contact your vet to find out what foods and quantity is right for your pet. Always give treats in moderation.