How to Clean a KONG
Thursday, January 17th, 2019
Even the most talented dogs may leave a bit of food at the bottom of their KONG. Don't worry, cleaning the toys is easy:
- Rinse with warm water and dish soap
- If stubborn treats, like dried peanut butter, don't rinse out, try soaking the KONG in warm water and dish soap to loosen the leftovers.
- Use a bottle brush or old tooth brush to scrub the inside of KONG.
- Be sure to rinse thoroughly.
- All KONG Rubber toys are top-rack dishwasher safe.
Pro Tip: A chopstick can also be a handy tool for poking out any treats that are stuck in KONG's opening.
It's a good idea to keep a few extra stuffed KONGs in the freezer so you always have one on hand even if the dishwasher is running.