Online Authorized Agreement – Retailers
Review and complete the information below and a representative will contact you.
Effective April 15, 2017
- KONG Brand Representation
To ensure compliance with KONG’s Authorized Online Agreement, execute KONG brand strategy.
- Spell KONG with all capital letters
- Use KONG approved benefits copy and bullets
- Utilize KONG approved images, represented in the approved order of importance
- Retailer Type
Eligible sellers must be pet specialty centric, over 85% of product mix is pet (units or dollar amount) with a main focus on dog and cat products. Must be registered as a KONG Authorized Online Seller prior to any business transactions.
- Incorporate the full line of KONG Classic and treats
- KONG brand advocates aspire to educate vs. sell the KONG brand
- KONG’s Minimum Advertised Price Policy (MAPP)
Sellers must adhere to commitments under KONG’s MAPP and abide by them.
- KONG’s Trademarks
Setting up businesses, registering domain names, or social media usernames that contain any of KONG’s trademarks is strictly prohibited.
- Maintain current business information and disclose all locations, retailers and sellers that carry KONG product
Keep up-to-date company information and disclose all retail locations that carry KONG through the term of your Authorized policy with KONG.
Qualifying sales must be made through: brick and mortar stores, e-commerce sites or temporary store fronts (events, trade shows, pop up stores, etc.)
KONG product may only be sold within the United States borders.
- Sell to retail consumers only
Retailers may not sell in bulk (25 or more) B2B accounts, Wholesalers, Diverters or freight forwarders/drop shippers for other retailers. Retailers may only sell to the end consumer, but cannot sell in bulk quantities.
- Sell KONG products in original packaging
May not modify original KONG packaging in any way before reselling. This will ensure quality control, guaranteeing product is genuine.
Please note, by completing and submitting the information below you are agreeing to abide by the Authorized Online Agreement, MAPP, and KONG product pricing.
If you would like to download a copy of all documents Click Here