Meet the KONG Dogs: Pawesome & Critter
These KONG dogs may be small, but they have personalities the size of a Newfoundland: meet Pawesome and Critter.
Pawesome & Critter
We live with: Chelsea Midkiff, Sales/Account Manager
Our breed: Pomeranian
Our years at KONG: Four and a half
Our favorite KONG toy:
- Pawesome says, “Plush Duckie all the way!”
- Critter says, “No way, Pawesome. KONG Stuff-A-Ball is where it’s at.”
Our favorite Stuff’N:
- Pawesome says, “Yogurt spread frozen in a small KONG Senior, please.”
- Critter says, “I can’t resist the cheesy goodness of Goldies.”
- Pawesome: Barking at all the other dogs in the office.
- Critter: Running in circles! Clockwise only.
Favorite movies: Bolt & Black Beauty
- Pawesome says, “Candle in the Wind gets me every time.”
- Critter says, “I listen to a lot of Bob Marley. My favorite is One Love.”
Did you know? Pomeranians were allowed on the lifeboats when the Titanic was sinking. We’re the Unsinkable Breed!
Pawesome’s words of wisdom: “You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
Critter’s favorite quote: “A dog has one aim in life… to bestow his heart.” – J.R. Ackerley