Pets Are Good to Us — So, Let’s Return the Favor.
Obviously, we’re all about animals and the people that share their lives. And as a global leader in the pet industry, operating in more than 60 countries, KONG recognizes the responsibility we have to our employees and the global communities we serve. We strive to maintain a spirit of giving back as a part of our culture and values.
Since our first KONG Classics hit the market in 1976, KONG has donated toys and treats for charitable causes everywhere. We’d love to support you, too. Qualifying organizations will receive a limited variety of KONG toys and treats (dog or cat), subject to availability (no cash or cash equivalent). All donation requests will be considered within the following guidelines:
KONG awards charitable causes in the following areas (501c3 designation will be requested):
- Pet-Related — Charitable donations are generally given to established pet-related organizations for fundraising or educational programs. We also support animal welfare-related requests.
- Dog, Military, and Police K-9 Organizations — KONG recognizes the benefit these organizations bring to our communities, and we’ll support you whenever we can.
- Natural Disasters and Emergencies — When natural disasters strike, animals need support just like people do. In addition to donating toys and treats, we partner with local organizations that serve on the frontlines.
- Kennel Clubs — We support organizations that raise funds for educational outreach programs and the general well-being of animals.
- Veterinarians — For more than 35 years, vets and vet techs have recommended our products to their patients. We support veterinarian-related nonprofit organizations through donations of toys, treats, and educational brochures.
- Trainers — Trainers love KONG, and we appreciate all you do for us. We support training organizations and schools alike.